Posted on | October 24, 2011 | Comments Off
My non-core vampire mod is up-to-date for all expansions and stuff packs thru Seasons.
This mod provides more functionality and ‘things to do’ for vampires. Here are a few of the features:
Vampirism is a new skill. The ‘Think About Me’ social trans can be used repeatedly without a cooldown, and is the bread and butter of the vampire during the early levels. Use it liberally, but be aware that repeated use will spend your energy. If you don’t keep an eye on it, you will die.
After you reach level 3, you can drain mortal sims’ energy to rejuvenate, and become self-sustaining without ever a need for slumber. Here are some of the features of ‘Vampirism’:
1) Disorient a mortal Sim for a quick energy boost, leaving the Sim a little dizzy.
2) Quickly advance your Vampire’s logic skill, using mind energy on any mortal Sim with a higher logic skill. Don’t waste time leveling logic since you can absorb great amounts of logic from victims.
3) Glamour a mortal Sim to remove clothing. This raises your vamp skill, and is just fun.
4) Disintegrate a mortal Sim. Kill mortal sims and then get out of the mourning zone, it’s not fun to watch other sims cry.
5) Drain all energy from mortal Sims, including teens, leaving them passed out on the ground… temporarily.
6) Be protected from sun light.
7) Advance your athletic skill quickly, similar to the logic ability allowed at earlier skill levels.
8) Fight with other vampires… to the death. Make sure you have high athletic and martial arts skills before making a habit of this!
9) Resurrect ghost Sims as Vampires.
There will be two Life Time Opps, Vampire Lord & Blood Lust. Once you reach Lord, you will never lose a death match. And with Blood Lust, you can allow mortal Sims to sample your ‘V’ and they become young again! (Handy for other household members).
Any donation (sims 2 twoo, sims3 twoo, or my vamp mod) gives you access to ALL mods.
A donation of $4.95 is required for access
to the mods. All mods are accessible with one donation. Other content is free. The reason
I ask for a donation is due to the amount of work required to
reproduce the mod anytime a patch, ep or sp is released.
The entire mod must be redone, line by line, due to the
nature of the Sims 3 design. Although you can find free mods
that do some of what my mod does, you might wait weeks
for an update.
Once the donation is complete you will be directed to the download page for the mod.
Enjoy! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or bugs. Please do not post this mod on other sites.